After the very tiring but awesome previous day of island hopping, we opted for a more relaxing day. We couldn't waste our precious time though, so we headed to downtown Phuket and strolled around Central Festival Phuket.

On regular days in Manila, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing prints on prints but since I am a tourist, I can wear whatever I want naman kasi turista nga no? Hahaha!



Sawadee ka!



We then went to Big C to grab a bite at their food court.



Sorry I am such a lame tourist because I forgot to take the names of the food we ate but they were all delicious. I am particularly in love with that crunchy noodles with goo-ey sauce. I don't know the name talaga sorry. Hehe. Basta masarap. I cannot say anything bad about their food except that sometimes they are too spicy for my taste and I personally don't eat spicy food.

Ang amazing lang ng food court dito, they'll give you a card that you'll have to deposit amount in it first and then when you order, you give the card to the server and they'll swipe it. So basically, the food is pre-paid. Hehe. And if you have remaining credit on your prepaid food court card, you'll be able to get it once you exit the food cour area.



After satisfying our stomachs with Thai food, we headed to my uncle's apartment and changed clothes for one more night in Bangla!

Since it was our last night, nagpa-importante na kami. We went up on stage while the band is performing and we took a quick snapshot with my uncle's band.



Then we strolled some more, went back to Monsoon for free tequila shots and went to The Pizza Company for their orgasmic pizza that I'll be more than glad to have discovered. They used cream cheese which was, uhm, I am at a lost for adjectives. 

There are millions of words on the dictionaries and I cannot string enough of them to tell you how good it was!

With my Mama and his cousin, Tito Butsik.



Carmina and I